Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Adapted from "It's About Thyme!" cookbook, a fast and easy version of ranch dressing that's delicious for salads and dips. It has a fresh taste my family enjoys!
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Keep in covered container in the refrigerator.
My whole family loved this recipe! It is the only ranch we eat now, best of all no MSG!