Recipe by hmengman
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a quick alternative to a bread based pizza. It also allows for a lot of creativity with sauces and toppings.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups mild picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix ranch dry salad dressing and seasoning mix with hash browns.
- Once mixed, prepare hash browns according to easy cooking directions on package in an oven-safe skillet.
- When potatoes are somewhat crisp and browned, press flat in skillet and pour picante sauce over top spreading to cover 1/2 inch from edges.
- Top sauce with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 14 minutes.