Chef #1802631772's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a quick alternative to a bread based pizza. It also allows for a lot of creativity with sauces and toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (1/2 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1 3/4 cups mild picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1In large bowl, mix ranch dry salad dressing and seasoning mix with hash browns.
- 2Once mixed, prepare hash browns according to easy cooking directions on package in an oven-safe skillet.
- 3When potatoes are somewhat crisp and browned, press flat in skillet and pour picante sauce over top spreading to cover 1/2 inch from edges.
- 4Top sauce with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- 5Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Ranch Hashbrown Pizza #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 1020.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix