Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great ranch dressing. If you would like to make a ranch dressing dip...substitute sour cream for the mayo.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Dillyicious! Nice. Needs to sit in the frig. for it to thicken. I thought 1 teaspoon of salt would be too much but it wasn't at all. If you like dill, you'll like this. I didn't use the blender. I just used a whisk.