Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Allrecipes: "This is the quickest and easiest appetizer I know of. It takes only minutes to make and can be served almost immediately. You can keep the ingredients on hand for months. Serve with buttery crackers."
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch Â )
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix the sour cream with ranch dressing mix in a bowl until smoothly combined. Add the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese to the bowl, and mix together with your hands until thoroughly blended. Chill the mixture for 5 minutes, then shape into a ball.
- Place the pecans into a shallow bowl, and roll all sides of the cheese ball in the pecans to coat. Serve immediately.