- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the interior of a 8-by-4-inch loaf pan with a vegetable oil spray.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients except for sesame seeds.
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, egg, honey and oil; stir into flour mixture just until blended.
- Spoon batter into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Turnout and cool completely on a wire rack.