This is a wonderful pound cake that even the most picky eaters will love! Every time I make this, it is gone in no time.
- Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Stir in flavorings.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (163 degrees C) for 1 hour.