- 1 cup buttermilk, plus
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cut up
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding potato flakes with liquid ingredients.
- Process on basic/white bread cycle; use medium/normal crust color setting.
- Do not use delayed-bake feature.
- Remove bread from pan; cool on wire rack.