1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Pie With Gingersnap Crumb Crust
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Make pie crust, using 8 inch pie pan, do not bake.
- 3Mix sugar and margarine in medium bowl until blended; beat in egg whites and egg.
- 4Stir in flour, salt, and buttermilk until well blended.
- 5Pour filling into prepared crust, bake 40 minutes or until sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 6Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve warm or chilled.
- 7Combine graham crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, and margarine in 8 or 9 inch pie pan, pat mixture evenly on bottom and side of pan.
- 8Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edge of crust is lightly browned.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pie With Gingersnap Crumb Crust
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g