Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious buttermilk pie. It is perfect in the summertime after lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Buttermilk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Add melted butter and eggs.
- Stir in buttermilk.
- Beat with spoon, Blend in vanilla.
- Pour in Unbaked Pie shell. Bake for 45-50 min.
Autumn 2006 PAC: Rachel, this pie is out of this world! It is quick, easy and the flavor is excellent! I've been asked to make 2 more for husband work crew....they LOVED it too!!! Thanks for sharing!!