Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
a golden treat for the sweet tooth
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- preheat oven to 350^F.
- combine the sugar, flour, extract, and eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- stir in the butter and butter milk.
- pour the pie mixture into the pie shell.
- cook for 35-40 minutes or until the center of the pie sets and top is golden brown.