Recipe by Courtly
From taste of home. Sounds delicious!
Top Review by tara portee
I liked the ease of this. Make sure you chop the peacans up fairly small, I think I left mine a little too big and it keep the waffle iron from coming into good contact with all of the waffle surface. They didn't get quite as crispy on the outside as I like. They had a good taste and were great wtih syrup!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add buttermilk; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until batter is smooth. Stir in butter.
- Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto a lightly greased preheated waffle iron. Sprinkle with a few pecans.
- Bake according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.