1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
From taste of home. Sounds delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add buttermilk; mix well.
- 3Add dry ingredients and beat until batter is smooth. Stir in butter.
- 4Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto a lightly greased preheated waffle iron. Sprinkle with a few pecans.
- 5Bake according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 709.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g