This recipe came from a book called Breakfast in Bed and it's a great way to start your morning!
Make and share this Buttermilk Pecan Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt, In another bowl, beat the egg whites until they hold soft peaks.
- In a third bowl, beat the egg yolks with the buttermilk and butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the egg yolk mixture just until smooth.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites and pecans just until blended.
- Heat your waffle iron and bake the waffles according to the manufacturer instructions, browning and crisping on both sides.