1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
This recipe came from a book called Breakfast in Bed and it's a great way to start your morning!
My Private Note
large w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt, In another bowl, beat the egg whites until they hold soft peaks.
- 2In a third bowl, beat the egg yolks with the buttermilk and butter.
- 3Mix the dry ingredients into the egg yolk mixture just until smooth.
- 4Fold in the beaten egg whites and pecans just until blended.
- 5Heat your waffle iron and bake the waffles according to the manufacturer instructions, browning and crisping on both sides.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.5
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 236.7 mg
- Sodium 724.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 18.6 g