1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Pecan Pancakes
These are great nutty pancakes! Cooking time is about 2-3 minutes on each side
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and butter.
- 2Combine flour, pecans, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the egg mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- 3Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- 4Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- 5Cook until second side is golden brown.
- 6Makes 16 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 459.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g