I love these!!! I like them dipped in honey mustard sauce.
Make and share this Buttermilk Pecan Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Cut each breast half into 4 strips.
- Combine flour,ground pecans,sesame seeds,paprika,salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine egg and buttermilk.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Pour butter into 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- Add chicken,turning to coat.
- Bake at 375' for 30 minutes or until done.
- Drain on paper towels.
We really loved this recipe's unique breading. The buttermilk & sesame seeds put it over the top as far as other breaded chicken recipes we've tried. Super easy to make & bake on a busy weeknight. Made exactly as directed & it was a huge hit! I served this with a homemade recipe clone for McDonald's honey mustard sauce. Delish! Thanks for sharing, Mydesigirl! :)