1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Pecan Chicken Strips
I love these!!! I like them dipped in honey mustard sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each breast half into 4 strips.
- 2Combine flour,ground pecans,sesame seeds,paprika,salt and pepper and set aside.
- 3Combine egg and buttermilk.
- 4Dip chicken in buttermilk and then dredge in the flour mixture.
- 5Pour butter into 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- 6Add chicken,turning to coat.
- 7Bake at 375' for 30 minutes or until done.
- 8Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.0
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 198.6 mg
- Sodium 744.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 52.2 g