This recipe was in The Columbus Dispatch several years ago, submitted by a reader. She wrote that it was from the Inn at Honey Run in Millersburg, OH. I made it also, and it is really good as stated by the latest reader who posted it... Hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Mix buttermilk and egg in small bowl. Combine flour, 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture then coat with flour mixture. Place in prepared pan. Scatter coarsely chopped pecans over. Pour margarine over.
- 4Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer for boneless chicken and 30 minutes longer for bone-in, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- 5PER SERVING: 368 calories; 32 g protein; 11 g carbohydrates; 22 g fat (3 g saturated); 105 mg cholesterol; 590 mg sodium; 2 g fiber.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 34.5 g