1/3 Photos of Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
I can't remember where I got this recipe, maybe Southern Living. I love it and it's very quick to prepare. The ground pecans and sesame seeds in the coating give the chicken a little crunch and great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in baking dish; set aside.
- 2Combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
- 3Combine egg white and buttermilk.
- 4Dip chicken in egg mixture and dredge in flour mixture, coating well.
- 5Place chicken in baking dish, coating once with butter.
- 6Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.6
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 586.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 33.6 g