Recipe by LonghornMama
I can't remember where I got this recipe, maybe Southern Living. I love it and it's very quick to prepare. The ground pecans and sesame seeds in the coating give the chicken a little crunch and great flavor.
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika (not 1/2 t!)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
- Combine egg white and buttermilk.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and dredge in flour mixture, coating well.
- Place chicken in baking dish, coating once with butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.