I can't remember where I got this recipe, maybe Southern Living. I love it and it's very quick to prepare. The ground pecans and sesame seeds in the coating give the chicken a little crunch and great flavor.
- Melt butter in baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients.
- Combine egg white and buttermilk.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture and dredge in flour mixture, coating well.
- Place chicken in baking dish, coating once with butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.