- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup pear, peeled and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, syrup, oil, and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth. Fold in pear.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick griddle or a large nonstick skillet. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.