Courtesy of: Claire Robinson, It's Too Easy To Impress - from Food Network's 5 Ingredient Fix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the gelatin over 2 TBS of water in a small bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine half and half, sugar, vanilla pods, vanilla seeds and pinch of salt.
- 3Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar and avoid scorching the milk.
- 4Reduce the heat and add the gelatin and buttermilk.
- 5Strain through a fine sieve, removing the vanilla pods and any milk solids.
- 6Pour mixture into 8 small ramekins and let cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- 7Transfer to fridge and chill for 3 hours.
- 8To serve, briefly dip the bottoms of the ramekins in warm water and invert onto dessert plates.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: