- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg; stir well.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.