Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A weight watchers pancake recipe. Each serving is worth 6 pts. These are great with fresh blueberries.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well, and make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg; stir well.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
Good recipe!! Easy to put together and tasty.
Wow!!! What great pancakes and the fact that they are WW's is even better. I had hoped to use fresh strawberries but my store was out of them and fresh blueberries but was still great with maple sryup. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for 123 Tag Game.
I love buttermilk pancakes. I use Homemade Buttermilk for the buttermilk. I omitted the salt. And I had to use brown sugar as I didn't have white sugar. They are very light and great taste. I added maybe 1/4 cup of buttermilk cause I found them too thick at first. Thanks Gert :) Made for Photo tag