1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes for One
I love pancakes. But making a whole batch isn't always convenient. Sure, I can make them all and freeze them for later, but sometimes, you just don't have time to stand over the stove for that long, when all you want is 2 or 3 pancakes for right now. Well, here's the answer! This recipe makes a total of 3 terrific buttermilk pancakes if you use a 1/3 cup measure.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2In separate bowl, mix egg, buttermilk, and oil, then add to dry ingredients, stirring only until just blended.
- 3Using a 1/3 cup measure, pour batter onto lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- 4Turn when bubbles form on top of batter, and continue to cook until second side is golden brown.
- 5Serve with warm honey or with butter and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes for One
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 1188.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g