Recipe by PCrocker
My family asks for these on Saturday mornings.
Top Review by lexi L
Great recipe! Had lots of buttermilk to use upnsondoubled it. Makes nice fluffy pancakes! The batter was thick so I threw blueberries in half of it and made blueberry pancakes too. The thickness of the batter keptnall the blueberries from sinking to the bottom and they were evenly distributed. Thank you this will be my go to recipe now.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Batter will still be a little lumpy.
- Ladle spoonfuls of batter onto hot griddle and cook until bubbles form and edges start to dry; turn and cook other side.
- Cooking time is approximate; it depends on how hot your griddle is.