Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My children love these pancakes.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 -6 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add beaten egg to dry ingredients.
- Alternate with buttermilk, then add oil and stir until mixed.
- Cook on hot greased griddle until done.
Good pancakes! I had some buttermilk I wanted to use up so halved the batch and it was great for two! Thanks for sharing :)
Ya just can't beat buttermilk pancakes. This is an easy, great recipe. The griddle should be hot but make sure it's not too hot, the middle won't be cooked if they're cooked too fast. Thanks for the simple recipe!