1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add the wet ingredients and stir gently just until incorporated; the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- 3Drop batter onto a hot griddle and cook until the bubbles on top have burst, forming small craters.
- 4Flip and cook until golden brown.
- 5Makes about ten 4-inch (10 cm) pancakes, to serve 4.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 662.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g