1/27 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes
This is our favorite pancake recipe. I got it from Williams-Sonoma site. Try it.. It's great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the eggs on medium speed until frothy.
- 2Add the buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and beat on medium speed just until blended. (You may have a few lumps, but don't worry about it).
- 4You can also mix this together using a wooden spoon or whatever you have.
- 5Heat lightly greased griddle at 350 degrees.
- 6Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- 7Cook until the tops of the pancakes are covered with tiny bubbles and the batter is set, about 4-6 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until the undersides are golden brown, about 4 minutes more.
- 8Repeat with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.2 mg
- Sodium 1659.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g