Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
My favorite pancake. Cooking time is estimated.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 6.16 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 2 eggs, unbeaten
- 473.18 ml buttermilk
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, buttermilk and melted butter.
- Mix until blended, but do not overbeat.
- Pour 1/4 cup per pancake (or to your liking) on lightly oiled skillet.
- Cook first side until bubbles start to form and pop.
- Flip and check other side until lightly browned.
- Serve with butter and favorite syrup.
Magnificent. These are THEE best pancakes ever! The best I've ever had. They remind me of childhood and the BEST part is that you can make the pancakes and refrigerate or freeze any leftovers and then just pop them in the toaster for a quick breakfast... and they taste JUST as good. Thank you for this great great recipe!!
5 Stars all the way. So good, nice and light and easy to make. Maybe this should be TEN stars. The only change I made was to cut the serving in half, then followed the directions as posted and they turned out just as I'd hoped. These are a true winner and I highly recommend them. Thanks for a great recipe.
This is an amazing recipe! I will be making this one every time!