1/6 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes
My favorite pancake. Cooking time is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients.
- 2Add eggs, buttermilk and melted butter.
- 3Mix until blended, but do not overbeat.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup per pancake (or to your liking) on lightly oiled skillet.
- 5Cook first side until bubbles start to form and pop.
- 6Flip and check other side until lightly browned.
- 7Serve with butter and favorite syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (912 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 523.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g