1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes
My husband and I don't have kids, and sometimes we like to make pancakes. This is a perfect size recipee for the two of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix the egg, buttermilk, and butter. Add to the flour mixture and mix until just combined (Lumps are ok!).
- 3Cook pancakes on griddle as usual, greasing the pan with extra melted butter. One pancake uses about 1/4 cup of batter.
- 4Serve with your favoriate pancake topping.
- 5If you wanted to make a large recipe, try freezing the pancakes for the kids!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g