My husband and I don't have kids, and sometimes we like to make pancakes. This is a perfect size recipee for the two of us.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg, buttermilk, and butter. Add to the flour mixture and mix until just combined (Lumps are ok!).
- Cook pancakes on griddle as usual, greasing the pan with extra melted butter. One pancake uses about 1/4 cup of batter.
- Serve with your favoriate pancake topping.
- If you wanted to make a large recipe, try freezing the pancakes for the kids!