Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from old recipes I had.
Make and share this Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- mix egg, milk and oil together.
- add to dry ingredients and mix just till batter is smooth.
- DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- pour about a 4" circle onto a hot griddle.
- cook till lots of small bubbles appear then flip.
- cook other side.
- recipe can be doubled.
A lovely pancake to start my day. Easy to put together, very yummy, and made for PAC 2008! Thanks Deb. (-: