Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from old recipes I had.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- sift dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- mix egg, milk and oil together.
- add to dry ingredients and mix just till batter is smooth.
- DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- pour about a 4" circle onto a hot griddle.
- cook till lots of small bubbles appear then flip.
- cook other side.
- recipe can be doubled.
A lovely pancake to start my day. Easy to put together, very yummy, and made for PAC 2008! Thanks Deb. (-: