- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle to 375º.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl. In a seperate bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk and melted butter. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine. Some lumps are ok, do not overmix.
- Cook scant quarter cups of batter on hot griddle, turn when top is dry & bubbly.