Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fluffy, buttery pancakes - definitely comfort food!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Mix the liquid ingredients.
- Mix into the dry ingredients - stir well.
- pour half cup of the pancake mix onto hot griddle or frying pan, pre-greased.
- when 1/2 of the pancake surface has bubbles, carefully flip.
- cook for another two minutes or until pancake center is no longer wet.
- (keep warm on cookie sheet in oven at 150 to 200 degrees F.).