1/11 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and delicious and easy to make. Several neighbor girls used to stop by early on their way to school to eat these pancakes. I like maple syrup, but you can cook with chocolate chips or top with fresh or frozen fruit. Since there is no sugar in the pancakes, you can put chutney on them for a spicy taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Add dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- 3Heat oil on a griddle (or use no-stick spray).
- 4Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto pan.
- 5Turn when they are bubbly on top and golden brown on the bottom.
- 6Remove from griddle when golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 828.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g