1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Pancakes
Chef #283897's Note:
These pancakes are just not your ordinary pancakes. They are light and fluffy, and resembles something your mom would make you when you were little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare for the lab barshchep.
- 2Using a fork, beat the egg in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Add flour, buttermilk, sugar, vegetable oil, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the egg.
- 4Beat all the ingredients together.
- 5Heat skillet over medium heat (approx setting 6-7).
- 6Grease skillet with margarine if necessary.
- 7To test skillet, sprinkle a few drops of water. If it bubbles and skitters around, the heat is just right.
- 8For each pancake, pour in a ¼ cup (50 mL) of the batter into the heated skillet.
- 9Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around the edges.
- 10Turn and cook the other side until both sides are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g