Chef Rod 99's Note:
Easy to make hearty breakfast. Start batter the night before. From the Sunset Brunch Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before, combine the buttermilk and oatmeal. Mix and refrigerate.
- 2Add lightly beaten eggs, butter, and raisins. Stir.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- 4Add dry ingredients to oat mixture.
- 5Spoon 1/3 cup of batter to griddle and cook until tops are bubbling.
- 6Turn and cook other side until brown.
- 7Serve with maple syrup. Makes about 12 pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 765.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g