- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats, toasted *
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- For toasted rolled oats, place oats in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or till oats are lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bread machine according to manufacturer's directions. Bake the bread using the regular or white setting.