Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so yummy! I love it
- 4 lbs white creamer potatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons alfredo sauce mix (recommended ( McCormick)
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot cover potatoes with cold water by 1-inch.
- Add garlic salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower temperature and simmer until tender.
- While potatoes are simmering, pour buttermilk in a saucepan and add butter.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add chives and Alfredo sauce mix.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain potatoes and return to the pot.
- Using a potato masher, coarsely mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Slowly add the buttermilk mixture and mix until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.