Recipe by Megan's Mommy
Creamy, Easy and so good! I have always used orange Jello for this, but you could use any flavor. Looks great in a Jello mold, or just made in a bowl and spooned out
- 6 ounces orange gelatin
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 16 ounces mandarin oranges
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the Jello powder with the crushed pineapple and it's juice in a small saucepan.
- Drain the juice from the oranges, and add to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and remove from the heat to cool.
- Once cooled, put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip and pecans.
- Pour into a Jello mold, or bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours, or until set.