Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Source : Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 8 pieces)
- Mix together the first 9 ingredients. Place chicken breasts in freezer bag. Pour marinade over chicken and freeze.
- On serving day thaw chicken in refrigerator, discard marinade. Grill until chicken is cooked through.
Worked perfectly...I halved the recipe, and since it wasn't grilling weather I baked it in the oven (covered at 350). My kids loved it, and it makes the house smell amazing!
Great way to use up leftover buttermilk!