Recipe by Aussie mum 2_2
This is really made in the oven, I think I got it from Mr Bad Food. I haven't made them but reading the recipe I might spray a little oil over them before cooking?
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse chicken breasts in running water and pat dry.
- Pour buttermilk, crushed corn flakes, and flour seasoned with salt and pepper into three separate shallow bowls.
- Dredge each chicken breast in buttermilk, then in flour, back into buttermilk, then into corn flakes.
- Arrange corn flake-coated chicken breasts on baking sheet and bake, about 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.