Recipe by Hedlin Family
I saw this on the hidden valley website and hope to try it, it sounds like it will be really good.
- 1 cup hidden valley original ranch old-fashioned buttermilk dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) packagedry fettuccine or 1 (12 ounce) packagedry egg noodles
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Stir together dressing and mustard; set aside.
- Pour fettuccine into oiled baking dish.
- Sauté chicken in butter in a large skillet.
- Transfer cooked chicken to the bed of fettuccine.
- Add wine to the skillet; cook to reduce to desired consistency.
- Drizzle over chicken.
- Pour the reserved dressing mixture over the chicken.
- Bake at 425°F about 10 minutes, or until dressing forms a golden brown crust.