Hedlin Family's Note:
I saw this on the hidden valley website and hope to try it, it sounds like it will be really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F Stir together dressing and mustard; set aside.
- 3Pour fettuccine into oiled baking dish.
- 4Sauté chicken in butter in a large skillet.
- 5Transfer cooked chicken to the bed of fettuccine.
- 6Add wine to the skillet; cook to reduce to desired consistency.
- 7Drizzle over chicken.
- 8Pour the reserved dressing mixture over the chicken.
- 9Bake at 425°F about 10 minutes, or until dressing forms a golden brown crust.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Fettuccine With Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 365.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: