Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw this on the hidden valley website and hope to try it, it sounds like it will be really good.
Make and share this Buttermilk Fettuccine With Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Preheat oven to 425°F Stir together dressing and mustard; set aside.
- Pour fettuccine into oiled baking dish.
- Sauté chicken in butter in a large skillet.
- Transfer cooked chicken to the bed of fettuccine.
- Add wine to the skillet; cook to reduce to desired consistency.
- Drizzle over chicken.
- Pour the reserved dressing mixture over the chicken.
- Bake at 425°F about 10 minutes, or until dressing forms a golden brown crust.
Well, so sorry but we did not like this recipe. The mix between the mustard and the dressing was just too overpowering and took away the flavor of the wine and chicken.