1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Dressing with Herbs & Green Pepper
This tangy dressing goes well with all kinds of salad greens and is especially good with cucumbers and summer-ripe tomatoes. Pour it over steamed and sliced new potatoes for a delicious warm potato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk buttermilk, olive oil, lemon juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- 2Blend in remaining ingredients.
- 3Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Correct seasoning and allow to come to cool room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Dressing with Herbs & Green Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.2
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 1170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: