Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can be used as a dressing or dip. This is a wonderful holiday gift, take mixed or dry. My mother makes it so this was a handed down recipe. Makes 48 pints mixed dressing, and you will SAVE $$$ !
- 20 saltine crackers
- 1 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- Put crackers in blender or food processor and mix until powdered.
- Add parsley flakes, minced onion and dill weed, blend finely powdered.
- Pour into 2-qt bowl, add rest of ingredients.
- Your done!
- Package in to tight containers. Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, away from heat and moisture.
- Use within one year, or give it to friends & family !
- To make Dressing: 1 tablespoon mix and 1 cup of buttermilk and 1 cup mayonnaise, mix and refrigerate 6-8 hours.
- To make Dip: Mix 1 1/2 tablespoons mix and 16 oz sour cream, mix and refrigerate 6-8 hours.