Recipe by Leslie in Texas
Make this versatile dressing and you'll never retreat to bottled ranch again! Serve with salads or as a dip for fresh vegetables. Originally from a Houston Chronicle food section article called "The Taste of Summer". My boys even like this on their pizza slices!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Excellent! Even the kids enjoyed this dressing. Only change I made was pure laziness. I combined the ingredients in the blender which because of the fresh herbs, made the dressing slightly green in color. Like all dressings, best made well in advance so the flavors have time to combine. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (low or fat-free may be used)
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper