1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Cornbread
Sweet Northern Style Corn Bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Butter bottom and sides of a 10 inch cast iron skillet or 9x9 inch baking pan.
- 3Mix first 6 ingredients in a food processor.
- 4Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 5Beat buttermilk, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- 6Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and process until just blended.
- 7Transfer to prepared pan.
- 8Bake about 30 minutes, until golden on top and tester comes out clean when inserted into center.
- 9Cool in pan on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 519.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 8.0 g