1/4 Photos of Buttermilk Cornbread
This makes a very moist cornbread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2Mix eggs, buttermilk oil, applesauce, and honey.
- 3Gently fold in dry ingredients, mix just until blended.
- 4Batter will be lumpy.
- 5Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Also makes 12 muffins, if desired.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 664.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g