1/6 Photos of Buttermilk Cobbler
1 hr 15 mins
True Texas's Note:
From some magazine, just can't say which one now. Good with any of your favorite fruits. My DH likes apple cobbler so that is what I make. I like to sprinkle a little sugar on top when it is done, and I sprinkled with cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in 9x13 baking pan or other deep dish casserole.
- 2Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over melted margarine.
- 3Distribute fruit over top of batter.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 532.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: