Buttermilk Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Mix together in a large bowl the flour, salt, l teaspoons cinnamon, ginger, both sugars, and corn oil.
- Remove 3/4 cup of this mixture, and to it add the nuts and the remaining l teaspoons cinnamon.
- Mix well, and set aside to use as a topping.
- To the remaining batter, add the baking soda, baking powder, egg and buttermilk.
- Mix to combine all ingredients. Small lumps in the batter are okay.
- Pour the batter into a well greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the surface.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.