1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together in a large bowl the flour, salt, l teaspoons cinnamon, ginger, both sugars, and corn oil.
- 2Remove 3/4 cup of this mixture, and to it add the nuts and the remaining l teaspoons cinnamon.
- 3Mix well, and set aside to use as a topping.
- 4To the remaining batter, add the baking soda, baking powder, egg and buttermilk.
- 5Mix to combine all ingredients. Small lumps in the batter are okay.
- 6Pour the batter into a well greased 9x13 pan.
- 7Sprinkle the topping mixture evenly over the surface.
- 8Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g