I adapted this for my celiac diet and my diabetic diet. I hope you like it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line the cups of 18 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- 3In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer till light and fluffy, then add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition till well blended.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- 5Add alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture, ending with the flour mixture and beating till well blended. I usually use reconstituted buttermilk powder in my cooking. (4 tbsp buttermilk powder and 1 cup water = 1 cup buttermilk).
- 6Fill the cups of each cup till half full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- 7Let the cupcakes cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 212.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: