Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I adapted this for my celiac diet and my diabetic diet. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Make and share this Buttermilk Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the cups of 18 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer till light and fluffy, then add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition till well blended.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- Add alternately with the buttermilk to the creamed mixture, ending with the flour mixture and beating till well blended. I usually use reconstituted buttermilk powder in my cooking. (4 tbsp buttermilk powder and 1 cup water = 1 cup buttermilk).
- Fill the cups of each cup till half full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- Let the cupcakes cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.