1/1 Photo of Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes (gluten Free)
A Messy Cook's Note:
I’m posting this mainly for those of you on Zaar who can’t eat gluten…but these healthy and delicious pancakes can be enjoyed by anyone! From Light and Tasty’s June/July 2005 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Whisk remaining ingredients together; stir into dry mixture just until moistened.
- 3Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto a hot nonstick griddle coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes; cook until second side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes (gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 651.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g